
ok, so all I could think of is the Barney song. What I was thinking is that if you have a Etsy shop, why don't you post a link to your shop in the comments and lets all heat each other. ♥ it makes for a better shop and helps business for everyone. If you don't have a Etsy shop, do you have a link to a web site you could share of your wares ?? Lets all share and be friends :-) (ok so it's corny but who cares, its time to get some work done on the web site.)
4 comments:
Here's my link so that you can "heart" me. :)
www.trinketsnh.etsy.com
Be there or be square!
My blog just doesn't have the trafic for things like this :-( But it's fun to try anyway. I really wish I could drum up some support here ! Oh well....
Helen the Beading Lady is doing something like this for Misi - she's doing a weekly highlight of handmade stuff. I can't add another task - I'm drowning at the moment - but maybe you could do it. I'll bet it would bring traffic here. It would be small at first, but if you're persistent, it will grow. Just a thought.
I will have to look her up Terri, thanks for the idea !
Post a Comment